TAKE MY HAND MINISTRIES
A Ministry of Hyland Heights Baptist Church…
demonstrating God’s love through our actions in a practical way.’
Also visit our Facebook page at
Resources and referrals are available to assist those in need.
By contacting us, you can learn about these resources and we will provide referrals to agencies who can assist as well. We are a phone call away.
- Resources to help with utility bills.
- Information and referrals to shelters and housing.
- Furniture, bedding and household goods available while supplies last.
- Referrals to agencies who help those with disabilities, home delivered hot meals, adult day care, home health care.
- Contact with agencies who may provide transportation to doctor visits, shopping, errands(Seniors)
- Referrals and arrangements for mobility equipment for those who are disabled.
- Information and referrals for children’s programs, youth groups at Hyland Heights
- Referrals to professional agents for help with Medicare, Medicaid issues.
- Referrals to free dental and eye glass clinics.
- Information and guidance in applying for unemployment compensation and registering with Virginia Employment Commission for help with resumes and job placement.
- Contact for those with felony backgrounds looking for work. Counseling specialists available.
- Information about web-sites where you can register and search for employment.
- Referrals to Hyland Heights Counseling Services – Bible counselors on staff. No charge!
- Contacts with prison ministries who work with inmates and their families to provide support.
- Referrals to support groups and crisis intervention.
DONORS NEEDED TO GIVE FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO HELP PEOPLE IN DIRE NEED. TAKE MY HAND MINISTRIES OPERATES ON A SMALL BUDGET AND ALL OUR WORKERS ARE VOLUNTEERS. 100% OF ALL DONATIONS ARE USED TO HELP THOSE IN NEED.
Please direct all inquiries to Bill James – Director at 434-238-2121.