Our Mission Statement:
Our desire is to provide you a quiet space to browse for a good book or sit for awhile and share your day. Our hope is for you to connect with others, grow in knowledge, and impact one another with what you read. We are here to serve you!
- We are considering starting a book club again, please let us know if you are interested!
- If the library is closed, please feel free to use the book drop located on the main library door.
- If you have donations and would like a list for tax purposes, please let us know.
- We have a new study table in the library…please feel free to come in and stay awhile!
- We have many Bible studies available for ABF classes or in home use, please let us know if you are interested in checking one out for an extended time.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Men of the Saddle series by Lori Copeland (The Drifter, The Maverick)
The Rose Trilogy by Beverly Lewis (The Thorn, The Judgement, The Mercy)
Home to Hickory Hollow series by Beverly Lewis (The Fiddler, The Bridesmaid)
Souled Out Sisters Series by Neta Jackson (Stand By Me and Come to the Table)
The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury
Lethal Legacy by Irene Hammon
Lord, Teach Me to Study the Bible in 28 Days by Kay Arthur
Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas, biography
Coming Back Stronger by Drew Brees
Red Fern Grows 2
like Dandelion Dust
Last Flight Out
Albert’s Birthday by Leslie Tryon
Mice Are Nice, Reader Level 1 by Jon Goodell
Life Cycle of a Pine Tree by Cooper
Hip, Hip, Hooray Day by Barney Saltberg
God Gave Us Two by Lisa Bergren
Chapter Books (8-12 year olds)
High Sierra Adventure Series by Jeff Nesbit
- The Legend of the Great Grizzly
- Cougar Chase
- Setting the Trap
- Mountaintop Rescue
Shadows of Stoney Creek by Wanda Luttrell
The Cul-De-Sac Kids series by Beverly Lewis (Books 1-7)
Veggie Tales (Lord of the Beans)
BibleMan (Tuning Out the Unholy Hero)
Young Adult (Teens)
The Mystery of the Twin Towers by Susan Riner
The Mystery at Canyon Creek by Susan Riner
Redwall Series by Brian Jaques
- The Bellmaker
- Checkout – 2 Weeks (books or DVD’s)
- Renewal – 1 time (an additional 2 weeks)
- Hold – if on hold, item may not be renewed
- will be notified by email or phone
- 3 day grace period, 50 cents a week maximum of $10.00
- all fines will be added to library fund for future purchases
- You can choose to pay the fine or can donate a book in place of a fine.
**Ministry Groups, ABF classes, or individuals can check out Bible studies for a designed time by signing a waiver form.
** We are so thankful that are Child Development Center is able to enjoy our children’s library. You should, too!
Ways to encourage your child to read:
- Read books on their level and read some above their level.
- Parent read one sentence or paragraph and let your child read the next.
- Read a story and let your child make up the ending.
- Read a story and let your child draw pictures to go along with the story.
- Read a story and let your child act it out.
- Take your child to a story hour where they interact with other children who are reading.
- Let them see mom and dad reading.
- Surround your home with books.
- Read to your child every day!
We have a fantastic children’s area for kids to learn and grow!
- We have puzzles, coloring books/crayons, and a few toys for little ones while you are browsing for your kiddos!